Making your website rank well! Seems to be a leap of fate between different software and tools that promise to make your site stand out in google or any browser.
You cross your fingers and tight your lips hard hoping that by having a website magically it will be the first web site that appears in the results that shows in all the different search engines, and for your disappointment, your site may not even show in the results.
Having a web site developed well is just the beginning as you need to create and update your web with high quality and relevant content, and the question beggings. Quality according to whom or under what specifications?
Well according to google you have to follow this principle;
Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.
Don’t deceive your users.
Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you’d feel comfortable explaining what you’ve done to a website that competes with you, or to a Google employee. Another useful test is to ask, “Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn’t exist?”
Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your site stand out from others in your field.
Don’t do this;
- Automatically generated content
- Participating in link schemes
- Creating pages with little or no original content
- Sneaky redirects
- Hidden text or links
- Doorway pages
- Scraped content
- Participating in affiliate programs without adding sufficient value
- Loading pages with irrelevant keywords
- Creating pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing or installing viruses, trojans, or other badware
- Abusing rich snippets markup
- Sending automated queries to Google
- Remember that Google may take manual action against any of the above.
- Syndicated content, don’t have any value and has no added value for your users.or doorways site, give users poor experience. You need to create high quality and relevant information; in the end, the primary objective is to generate content for your customers that are worth reading to improve there experience with your business.
Keep your information up to date; I won’t be worth it if you created content while you were putting together your website and never again was there anything else updated | Update your content regularly. More info on how to do it please visit www.dtgp.co
Don’t forget to include Metadata when you are working on your site; there are plugins that help you with this for each of your page or posts.
Describe your media with alt tags.
And please your keywords as they play an essential role in your SEO.